Tookie Island inhabitants never travel to the mainland. They can only be found on Tookie Island. There is no social order to these gryphons. They may form loose tribes, but that's about as complex as it gets.
Gryph Types: Tookie Island is filled with smaller, primitive gryphons. How the gyphon must look is still subject to the rules for all other gryphons (found here), such as having visible ears, feet, wings, a tail, eyes, and a beak. However, Tookie island consists of all other bird species and mammal species (within reason).
Technology and Objects: Tookie Islanders are very primitive. They can make fire to cook with (food doesn't necessarily need to be cooked) and construct very crude ropes and huts/nests to sleep in. They do not craft personal objects, but may collect or hoard natural items they find (particularly pretty ones).
Ranks: Tookie Island is for FUN and only has two ranks plus the Chief (NPC). The challenges here are just meant for cute-gryphon fun and don't have much of an effect on the rest of Windsonde.
- Young Tookie: Young gryphons born on Tookie Island and the rank that all Tookie Islanders begin with. Tribal Member: Congratulations Young Tookie, you are now a member of a very loose, not-very-organized social group of gryphons that sometimes paint mud on themselves in pretty patterns and live near one another. Sorta. If they feel like it. Chief: All Chiefs are known as "Chief Tookie!" regardless of their previous name. The Chief is the gryph that all the Tribal Gryphs loosely listen to and come to for complaining. He get's a pretty feather or two to wear on his head.
Current Inhabitants of Tookie Island:
- Chief Tookie!
- Chief Tookie! | Bearded Barbet/Springhare | sagegoat.deviantart.com/art/Ch…|
- Index | Hoatzin/Italian Greyhound | vampiric-conure.deviantart.com… | Vampiric-Conure Thaine | Blue Quaker/Toy American Eskimo Dog | ulario.deviantart.com/art/Thai… | Ulario Victor | Atlantic Puffin/Grey Seal | shadow-and-flame-86.deviantart… | Shadow-and-Flame-86
- Boosa | Frigatebird/Black Bear | seasuds.deviantart.com/art/Too… | SeaSuds Chawelh | Green Heron/Havana Brown Domestic Cat | ciameth.deviantart.com/art/Cha… | Ciameth Creek | Feral Rock Dove/Black Rat | comixqueen.deviantart.com/art/… | comixqueen Dillbill | Rufous Hornbill/Southern Three-banded Armadillo | quisum.deviantart.com/art/Dill… | Quisum Haruki | Scarlet Macaw/Red Fox | biancarox8.deviantart.com/art/… | Torotix Jiacomo | 'I'iwi/Giant Anteater | sparrowstampede.deviantart.com… | sparrowstampede Kreep | Mallard Duck/Capybara | khyterra.deviantart.com/art/Kr… | khyterra Mimsy | Interior Blue Jay/Melanistic Eastern Gray Squirrel | avalonauggie.deviantart.com/ar… | avalonauggie Mokeet | Rainbow Lorikeet/Black Crested Tamarin | sophiedragon.deviantart.com/ar… | SophieDragon Molokai | Resplendent Quetzal/Kodkod | da-lizzard.deviantart.com/art/… | Da-Lizzard MoMo | Bridled Titmouse/Sugar Glider | cityfix.deviantart.com/art/MoM… | cityfix Naika | Sulphur-rested Cockatoo/Angora Cat | chatlunatique.deviantart.com/a… | ChatLunatique N!ru | Green Magpie/Golden Lion Tamarin | bazjra.deviantart.com/art/N-ru… | bazjra Rococo | Red-brested Toucan/Red River Hog | bgarts.deviantart.com/art/ROCO… | BGArts Rowi | Okarito Brown Kiwi/North American River Otter | marbletoast.deviantart.com/art… | Marbletoast Tirrike | Laughing Kookaburra/Numbat | silver-sully.deviantart.com/ar… | Silver-Sully Tsutsi | Costa's Hummingbird/Long-eared Jerboa | fav.me/d2y9n7q | Awmomo Vaca | Feral Rock Dove/Brown Rat | flareblitz.deviantart.com/art/… | flareblitz Yappa | Cassowary/Grey Kangaroo | razzlewolf.deviantart.com/art/… | mohiche Yishi | Knysna Lourie/Ring-tailed Lemur | midnasshadow.deviantart.com/ar… | MidnasShadow Zoob Zoob | Cuban Tody/Margay | aerinl.deviantart.com/art/Zoob… | aerinl
When submitting challenges please title your deviation I(for Island)-[character name]-[rank]-[objective #]. For example, I-Binky-Young Tookie-1. Then submit your deviation to the Rank Challenges gallery folder.
Do not combine challenges, they must be done individually.
You must complete the challenges in order!
- Young Tookie
- 1. Tookie island is a dense jungle, but the Tookie Islanders are the right size to move through all the dense vines and foliage. Show yourself whizzing through the tight jungle on wing or on foot. 2. Tookie Island has abundant food for the Tookie Islanders. What is your favorite kind of food? Draw yourself hunting an insect, collecting berries, picking nuts, etc. 3. You are getting older and want to be a part of the greater Tookie Tribe. Find some nice pretty items in the jungle to present to a Tribal Tookie to gain their favor.
- 1. Congratulations, you are a Tribal Tookie now! To prove yourself to Chief Tookie! give him a pretty, freshly-plucked feather off yourself or from another Tookie Islander. Note, that other islanders might not appreciate you plucking a feather from them! 2. Now, as a Tribal Tookie you get the honor of painting yourself in the sacred mud. Find a muddy spot and give yourself good tribal markings. 3. You are a full member of the Tookie Tribe and a Big Gryph has landed on your island! Try to catch it in order to roast it over a fire. Tookie feast? Tookie feast!